We are often riddled with negative thoughts and we may not realise how our patterns of self sabotage are affecting us. If we don’t see results or constantly feel stagnant, it may be a sign that we have limiting beliefs. Positive Affirmations can make a big difference in how we experience life, and go about chasing our dreams. Living the best life we can should be a life goal and a way of life. These affirmations work when we believe in them and repeat them often enough until we see ourselves making a shift. When we start noticing how life seems to change because of our thoughts, we start incorporating new ways to get better each day. ‘I am’ statements are the most effective ones.
Here are some powerful positive affirmations that should serve as a reminder to your subconscious mind to rewire your thinking.
Positive Affirmations for Joy
- I have everything I need to live a meaningful and healthy life.
- I am capable of creating a wonderful life for myself and those I love.
- I am worthy of experiencing true happiness and good health.
- I think good thoughts and good things happen to me as a result of it.
- I wish well for others and believe in everything working out for my highest good.
- I forgive others easily.
- I live in the present moment and let go of my past.
- I am responsible for my own happiness and I take it seriously.
- I have faith and I don’t allow fears to overcome my faith.
- I am the one in charge of my mood and wellbeing.
Affirmations for Self Love
- I am always enough.
- I love myself to the fullest.
- I do things that help me grow and progress.
- I love taking care of my body, mind and soul.
- I love spending time alone to connect with my inner child and know myself better.
- I forgive myself when I make a mistake.
- I love the journey I am on.
- I give myself time to rest well each day.
- I am always a work in progress and I’m never in a rush to achieve anything.
- I am in harmony with life and the way things are.
Affirmations for Love
- I have a supportive partner and I love supporting him/her.
- I am grateful for the beautiful relationship that we share.
- I believe in creating happy memories.
- We communicate with love, respect and affection.
- I choose love and happiness over any ego based emotion.
- We experience life together as an adventure.
- I am my partner’s biggest strength.
- I always inspire my partner to feel supported, loved and heard.
- I give them the gift of time and attention.
- We believe in healthy communication and making allowances for differences to exist.
Affirmations for Health
- I make my health a priority daily.
- Everything I do keeps me healthy and fit.
- The food I eat nourishes my body and is rich in nutrients.
- I love sleeping well.
- I am always hydrated and I love drinking water throughout the day.
- My mental health is as important as my physical health to me.
- I am balanced and I choose a stress-free lifestyle.
- I love connecting with nature and finding peace.
- I love meditating daily and finding my inner strength.
- I love having healthy habits that keep me in a good state of mind.
Affirmations for Success
- The processes I create help me achieve my goals.
- I am always driven and focused.
- My productive routine helps me remain efficient.
- I love upgrading my skills.
- I am willing to adapt and do things out of my comfort zone.
- New opportunities always come to me.
- We fail only when we give up.
- I have faith in my abilities and as long as I believe in myself, I will succeed.
- Achieving success is easy because I have a burning desire.
- I take inspired action each day.
By repeating these positive affirmations daily, you will experience in mindset and see things differently over a period of time. Faith and repetition are a must for these to work for you.
The priority, in this blog, is to supply the reader with clear and unambiguous information. However, neither The New Me nor Gagan Dhawan makes promises, or guarantees regarding the completeness of the information found here. The content is not a replacement for advice of a licensed professional. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely that of the writer’s.